FyedOS V15 OTA update

Hi there,
On 12th August 2022 had made a payment towards V15 through Paypal… But can’t update the system even after the payment… Kindly help me out in this regard…

Hi, sorry for this. please include a copy of the log file update_engine.log, you can find it by going to chrome://system and searching the term “update_engine.log”. Expanding the section, copying the content and pasting here would be helpful.

2022.pdf (251.2 KB)

the text, please. Not the virtually unreadable pdf

When copying & pasting it says “Body is limited to 32000 characters; you entered 103834. Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post.”
Screenshot (1)

update_engine_log.txt (103.0 KB)
Today it got updated… Thanks a lot… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :pray:

2 Likes

Hello, even in my case, I paid for the update, but it always makes me return to the payment page, help please …

Log Entries This documen.txt (8.0 KB)
Thanks

It’s not the right log. Please include a copy of the log file update_engine.log , you can find it by going to chrome://system and searching the term “update_engine.log”.

Sorry i’m beginner!thank you
update_engine.txt (168.9 KB)

There’s FydeOS license id in the log, but there is no record of it in the license server. Have you modified the hardware of the device, such as changing the hard drive.

And please provide the payment information and we will look up the corresponding license id on the server side.

i have two sistem image, the image A is update to 15, thanks