Не устанавлиавется openGapss

English please.

Your network has issues that prevents you from accessing google.com, you need this

I can not put gapps. I put it through a link or a file to update, but it doesn’t work, what are the solutions in this situation?

Doesn’t work how?

I have tried 3 wifi access points. all with a stable internet connection. I tried to update through the local update file. I tried the update via the link. but he reaches another 5% and writes an error!

Did you activate Android subsystem successfully?

Yea

Same here

Did you try downloading the 9.0-pico file and installing it from the local file?

Did you try downloading the 9.0-pico file and installing it from the local file?

same error if i feed the downloaded file to the configurator.

If you use a local file, it won’t test the network. Could you let me see the installation options?

Are you in Russia? Did Google sanction Russia?

I can’t reproduce your problem. I disconnected the network and installed it successfully using the local file. You may try to powerwash and install Open Gapps using the local file from the beginning.

Can you access https://fydeos.com/

yes.

Then it’s not the network issue. Since I can’t reproduce the problem, you may try to powerwash and install Open Gapps using the local file from the beginning.

1 Like

if you dont mind me asking if there any other way to install gapps.

I don’t know any other ways.