Fydeos for chromebook asus c424

Please fideos for chromebook asus c424 with MrChromebox bios like chromebook pixel install fydeos guide says. Team you can help me? I dont have problems with the annual payment.

specs

Processor
Intel® Celeron® N4020 Processor 1.1 GHz (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz, 2 cores)

Graphics
Intel® UHD Graphics 600

Display
14.0-inch, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, Wide view, Anti-glare display, LED Backlit, 250nits, NTSC: 45%, Screen-to-body ratio:78 %

Memory
4G LPDDR4 on board

Storage
128G eMMC

I/O Ports
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C support display / power delivery
1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
2 in1 card reader SD/MMC

Keyboard & Touchpad
Chiclet Keyboard, 1.4mm Key-travel, Spill-resistant Keyboard

Camera
720p HD camera

Audio
Built-in speaker
Built-in array microphone

Network and Communication
Intel Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac) (Dual band) 2*2 + Bluetooth 5.1

Battery
42WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion

Power Supply
TYPE-C, 45W AC Adapter, Output: 15V DC, 3A, 45W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal

Security
Titan C Security Chip

Thanks in advance

Before we bother trying to get FydeOS installed: Your laptop is already a Chromebook, right? What does it need FydeOS for? What are you hoping your laptop will be able to do under FydeOS, that it can’t already do under ChromeOS?

FydeOs have more advantages like office for android installation (and more apps), apk installation without be developer mode, is google free, and many others.
FydeOs today works with some models of chromebooks like Chromebook Pixel by google thats means something. right?

I see. You’re having trouble installing FydeOS? I might be able to help, I’ve installed it a few times.

Thanks but is not to easy, i have experience in FydeOs installations and problem management (i have FydeOs on some devices) and install on chromebook is not like a normal pc. Need flash BIOS with UEFI capabilities and support and FydeOs supports it (drivers and some others things).

In another words need special development specific for my device. Is for that reason than i put my request in this forum (FydeOS for you)

Oh, you’re asking for a “FydeOS for You” edition for the Asus C424 Chromebook. I can’t help with that, but perhaps your existing ChromeOS can be modified to give you some of the benefits of FydeOS.

Thanks!

hi, the android app stays that way

Which Android app? There are a lot of apps that run on Android!

Is there something in particular you want to do with your laptop, that you can’t do because it doesn’t have FydeOS? As I said: Maybe we can adjust your ChromeOS to be more like FydeOS.