Multiple problems in a DELL laptops with FydeOS 16

Symbolic or not is a paid. Free or not, you need give support and solutions for your customers. It is your obligation because you create and offering a product. I hope you have the best you can like you said.

Actually you are a user not a customer. User is a person who uses something. Customer is a person who purchases something. Some companies have users who are also customers. Others have users but not customers. And others have entirely separate groups of users and customers. I am not sure what company fydeos is.

If i paid something i’m a costumer. Also if the paid is symbolic. i love your opinión but this discuss is for issues with Dell laptops with Intel 11th processors and Fydeos 16, not for know the difference between customer and user. Thanks anyway.

Mi sad history goes on… I buy a Dell Laptop with 10th processor only for have fydeos in the latest version and , when i install FydeoS 16.1 all work “well” (dont lags or apps crashing) but i cant see youtube (videos dont run) and appllications like outlook or spark cant authenticate with gmail or hotmail, this errors they also existed in my others laptops (with another problems). In my experience in 10th processors exists problems too. What i need for complete best experience? A laptop with 8th processor? I dont understand why Fydeos 16.1 dont work good like old versions.

Did you install open gapps? I suggest you to buy a Chromebook for full experience.