Keyboard not fully functioning on Asus S5402Z

About the question you’re submitting

Hello,
I wanted to declare an issue with Fydeos on my hardware to see if anyone else has had this issue and let the developers know so they can work on it in future updates.

The Issue: After botting to the initial installation page, I noticed that everything works fine and the OS has recognized all my hardware except one thing, the keyboard. But the strange thing is that it has recognized the function keys like changing the brightness and the volume and they work simply fine (it even shows the animations when they’re changed). However, all the other keys don’t work, and the keyboard can’t be used for typing. As I had encountered this issue while installing Ubuntu 22.04 and Fedora 37, I thought the appropriate drivers would be downloaded once I booted to the OS like those two. But when I finished the installation process using the on-screen keyboard, the keyboard functionality stayed the same and nothing changed. The function keys for changing the brightness and volume work just fine, but other than that keyboard is unfunctional.

My Device:
Device Name: ASUS Vivobook S 14X OLED
Device Model: S5402Z
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-12700H
GPU: Intel® Iris Xe Graphics
RAM & Storage: 12GB RAM and 512GB SSD
FydeOS Version: amd64-fydeos_iris 16.0-SP1