Streaming Apps Black Screen

:pushpin:Question Description

Have you searched the community for related issues?

• [ x] No similar issues found.

Please describe the problem you’ve encountered in detail:

• Description:
    I can install Google Play, and apps from the Store for Android, however, when I attempt to use them I get a black screen. Widevine is enabled and the web pages stream fine. I don’t believe that the problem is all on streaming. When I attempt to configure Google Play and enter a payment method, I get the black screen again. How can I get rid of the black screen? I registered the device with Google as well.

:computer:System & Device Information

• Hardware & System Configuration: Orange Pi 5B

• Processor: Rockchip 3588S
    • Graphics Card(Please specify if there’s a discrete graphics card): Mali G610
    • RAM: 16GiB
    • FydeOS Version:
  • Relevant System Logs:

• Open the Chromium browser and enter /var/log/messages to retrieve logs.
    • Log Details:
      Log doesn’t show anything related to google play.

Note: If you’ve lost your FydeOS subscription, please refer to this FAQ for assistance.

I have the same or similar trouble. New installation: AMD processor and Radeon graphics. Installed Amazon Prime through Playstore and when starting the program I get a black screen. Interestingly when I move/drag the mouse around the screen it interacts with the login dialog box, telling me the program is showing up but not being displayed correctly. Not sure where the problem is exactly but I thought I had something new to add.

Just install PlutoTV and the app seemed to work fine except no video. Sound was there as was closed captioning, just no picture… An Android issue?