Have you searched the community for related issues?
- [ ] No similar issues found.
Please describe the problem you’ve encountered in detail:
- Description: I installed FydeOS 17 onto my USB Drive and whenever I try to install it to my Internal SSD from the OOBE, it gives me no option that my SSD is available even after wiping the OS on it
- Hardware & System Configuration: MacBook Air 11in 2014 Model
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4260U
- Graphics Card(Please specify if there’s a discrete graphics card): Intel HD Graphics 5000
- RAM: 4GB
- FydeOS Version: 17