Have you searched the community for related issues?
Similar issues were found.
Please describe the problem you’ve encountered in detail:
Description: There is no mic input on my FydeOs system, from the system, apps, or website. Mic input won’t work. Because the mic input is set to “Headset Mic” rather than “Internal Mic”. There is a temporary fix for this, but the issue will persist if you open your computer from a shutdown state or from a reboot.
- Type ‘Shell’
- Type ‘alsamixer --code=0’
- use arrow right key to ‘Internal Mic’
- press space bar
- press Esc
- close the crosh app
- ctrl + alt + t
- fn + f6
- choose hda intel
- press the right arrow to go to the ‘auto mute’ option and press the bottom arrow to change it from ‘enabled’ to ‘disabled’
- fn + f4
- press the right arrow to go to the ‘internal mic’ option and press space
- press ‘esc’ to exit
You should see something like this
Make sure the (L R CAPTURE) is above the Internal Mic not in Headset Mic
- Hardware & System Configuration
- Acer Aspire 3 A314-32-P2QG
- Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Processor
- Intel UHD Graphics(Integrated Graphics)
- 4GB DDR4 Memory
- FydeOS v17.0-SP2 (FydeOS unlicensed version) Platform 154188.8.131.52 (64-bit)
PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS ISSUE!!!