Linux activation

:pushpin:Question Description

• Previously it was working but I did a powerwash and since that, I can’t install Gapps and activate linux. Each time it fails. I also tried to follow the tutoriels foud on fydeos.io. But I didn’t find a way to fix that. No similar issues found.

For linux, it returns :slight_smile: Fail to download the Virtual machine.

:computer:System & Device Information

• RPI400 4GB in french language. FydeOS 17

Here is the log for Gapps :

[Sat Dec 9 11:16:57 CET 2023] args: OpenGApps test-network https://www.google.com

[Sat Dec 9 11:16:57 CET 2023] args: OpenGApps prepare
######################################################################## 100.0%

test of /home/chronos/fydeos-arc/zip/update.zip OK

[Sat Dec 9 11:24:13 CET 2023] args: OpenGApps flash
[-] prepare files
umount: /home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root: no mount point specified.
mount: /home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root: mount point does not exist.
dmesg(1) may have more information after failed mount system call.
[-] prepare before installation
[-] install
install: invalid user ‘-g’
Environment init…
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin_fallbak/[’: No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin/[’: No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin_fallbak/[[’: No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin/[[’: No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin_fallbak/acpid’: No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin/acpid’: No such file or directory

ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin/zcip’: No such file or directory
touch: cannot touch ‘/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/sbin/sh.nosuch’: No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/sbin/sh’: No such file or directory
Pushing trampoline…
Pushing update…
Launching trampoline…
use run_oci runtime to start env

Clean…
(exit 4) exit with code 255

[Sat Dec 9 11:24:16 CET 2023] args: OpenGApps clear

if ctrl alt t
vmc destroy termina
then installing it or vmc launch termina doesnt work then the only thing you can do is flash the image again. NO power washings… that fixes nothing

Thank you.
It didn’t work. I will try with another SD card.
If I flash the image again, will I loose the licence that I purchased?

Thank you for your answer.

You can migrate your subscription.

I have exactly the same problem. Using a Raspberry Pi 4 GenB. I have flashed the SD card multiple times same result. I tried to manually download the GApps and install. Same result.
Any ideas?