Storage Management

I have flashed a 64GB micro sd card to use FydeOS on a Raspberry Pi 4 Gen B 8GB ram. When I try to install Open GApps I keep getting errors.

When I look at the available space via Storage Management I see that of the 64GB 61.1GB is used by System and only 2GB are left.

How is that possible? Could that be the issue that Open GApps won’t install? Due to lack of storage?

There is a known issue in calculating the storage in some sbc releases, including the Pi. This should be fixed in future releases.

As to why your OpenGapps has failed, you need to dig up the log file (re run the process again and copy it) and post here so we don’t have to do guess work

Here is the logfile:

[Mon Dec 18 08:34:47 CET 2023] args: OpenGApps test-network https://www.google.com

[Mon Dec 18 08:34:47 CET 2023] args: OpenGApps prepare
######################################################################## 100.0%

[Mon Dec 18 08:34:53 CET 2023] args: OpenGApps download - https://cfhcable.dl.sourceforge.net/project/opengapps/arm64/20220503/open_gapps-arm64-9.0-pico-20220503.zip https://fydeos.com/arc-rec/after_hook.sh
test of /home/chronos/fydeos-arc/zip/update.zip OK

[Mon Dec 18 08:35:21 CET 2023] args: OpenGApps flash
[-] prepare files
umount: /home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root: no mount point specified.
mount: /home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root: mount point does not exist.
       dmesg(1) may have more information after failed mount system call.
[-] prepare before installation
[-] install
install: invalid user '-g'
Environment init...
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin_fallbak/[': No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin/[': No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin_fallbak/[[': No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin/[[': No such file or directory

ln: failed to create symbolic link '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin_fallbak/zcat': No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin/zcat': No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin_fallbak/zcip': No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/tmp_bin/zcip': No such file or directory
touch: cannot touch '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/sbin/sh.nosuch': No such file or directory
ln: failed to create symbolic link '/home/chronos/fydeos-arc/arc-rec/env/root/sbin/sh': No such file or directory
Pushing trampoline...
Pushing update...
Launching trampoline...
use run_oci runtime to start env
Clean...
(exit 4) exit with code 255

[Mon Dec 18 08:35:24 CET 2023] args: OpenGApps clear

I have managed to install OpenGapps. Left it for a couple of days and now it works. But still the issue regaring the disk space. I have upgraded to a 128GB card but still no extra storage available. Anyway that I can do some manual configuration? To use the available storage?