Installation failed on an Asus P550C

I am experiencing an error during the installation of FydeOS on my ASUS P550C. The installation process is repeatedly halted by an error stating that certain files or directories already exist, preventing it from completing. I have tried to restart the installation several times, but the issue persists.

:computer:System & Device Information

Hardware & System Configuration:

• Processor: Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz
• Graphics Card: Integrated Intel HD Graphics
• RAM: 4GB
• FydeOS Version: 17.1

Log Details: The installation errors are as follows:

cp: cannot create directory ‘/tmp/install-mount-point/var_overlay/db/pkg/dev-go/readline-1.4-r2’: File exists
cp: cannot create regular file ‘/tmp/install-mount-point/var_overlay/db/pkg/dev-go/image-0.6.0_p20/r1/DEPEND’: File exists
cp: cannot create regular file ‘/tmp/install-mount-point/var_overlay/db/pkg/dev-go/cmp-0.5.6-r3/DEPEND’: File exists
cp: cannot create regular file ‘/tmp/install-mount-point/var_overlay/db/pkg/dev-go/grpc-1.42.0-r8/RESTRICT’: File exists
cp: cannot create regular file ‘/tmp/install-mount-point/var_overlay/db/pkg/dev-python/zipp-1.0.0/CONTENTS’: File exists

Oops, something has gone wrong and the installation did not complete. Please retry the process. If the same error persists, please reach out for FydeOS Support with the above log.

I seek advice on how to fix these installation issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.