The discussion revolves around an issue encountered after attempting to flash the FydeOS 17 image file onto a USB drive.

:pushpin:Question Description

Have you searched the community for related issues?

• [ ] No similar issues found.

Please describe the problem you’ve encountered in detail:

• Description:

:computer:System & Device Information

• Hardware & System Configuration:

• Processor:
    • Graphics Card(Please specify if there’s a discrete graphics card):
    • RAM:
    • FydeOS Version:
  • Relevant System Logs:

• Open the Chromium browser and enter /var/log/messages to retrieve logs.
    • Log Details:

Note: If you’ve lost your FydeOS subscription, please refer to this FAQ for assistance.

—After flashing the FydeOS 17 image file to my USB drive, the process completed, but afterwards my pen drive had a total of 13 fragments and multiple partitions. The FydeOS flashing did not succeed. plsssssss help meee. :sob:

1 Like

so how can i install fyde os… cuz when i click the option of usb boot then its not load the step of fyde os and continue running the old window… and how can i stop the multiple partitions and i need the successful flashing … completely guide me plsss

hey captain!! u said its normal? oh really :thinking: :neutral_face:…explain it … and pls completely guide… :sob:

That’s how Chromium OS is designed, don’t touch these partitions after the flash, just boot from the USB drive normally. Make sure both Secure Boot and Fast Boot are turned off, if it still doesn’t work, please attach your device configuration. FydeOS may not support your device.

1 Like