Fix to the Ubuntu-crostini-container steps?

:pushpin:Question Description

Have you searched the community for related issues?

• [x ] No similar issues found.

Please describe the problem you’ve encountered in detail:

• Description:

I’m following steps for [Guide] - Crostini Multi Container to Debian ArchLinux Ubuntu 🐧.

1. The steps talk about ubuntu:jammy but later there’s some echo piped to /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cros.list that refers to bookworm instead of jammy.

2. Soon after that errors are encountered “repository ‘ Release’ does not have a Release file.”

3. There’s a section “Repo’s bandage solution”. It is not fully clear when you would take those steps and when you would not. And the three lines within as they are confuse at least me as to what I’m to do specifically.

Thoughts?

:computer:System & Device Information

• Hardware & System Configuration:

• Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i3-8109U CPU @ 3.00GHz
    • Graphics Card(Please specify if there’s a discrete graphics card): Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 655
    • RAM: 8GB
    • FydeOS Version: ChromeOS Flex 124
  • Relevant System Logs:

• Open the Chromium browser and enter /var/log/messages to retrieve logs.
    • Log Details:

Note: If you’ve lost your FydeOS subscription, please refer to this FAQ for assistance.

Cant you figure that out ? For real? Plus the guide is open u could have replied there :person_facepalming:

I dont work for fyde im the same as u using their system.
I found that trick and thats about it… as for the ubuntu repos u can fix that easy. I havent done much testing lately… I eventually will fix it.

Anyways… so…

1. Repos from bookworm and not ubuntu in case u paid no attention to your process of installation to the ubuntu termina you by creating an ubuntu lxc u already have ubuntu repos. As you can expect google doesnt but…
    you need google api repo to interconnect the ozone interface of the chromiumOS otherwise what u install in it / wont show off on the system for you. So that repo is to allow u to install google guest tools basically.

2. Release file errors theres not much I can do… I dont own google or fyde so its something up to them with those… its not a big problem.

3. Bruh! If you want to fix them yourself I gave u the sources where to go… just go nano and edit them your way.