Developer Mood Not Working!

:pushpin:Question Description

**Have you searched the community for related issues?*Developer Mood Not Working!!

• Description:
    **Please describe the problem you’ve encountered in detailHi everyone, I have an HP Pavilion g6 series laptop that I installed FyadeOS on. My laptop doesn’t seem to support EFI - UEFI. When I enable developer mode, the operating system asks for a restart. When I restart, the developer mode button is disabled and goes back to “enable developer mode”. Please advise what I need to do to fix the problem. This operating system works very fast and well for me. Thank you all.

:computer:System & Device Information

• **Hardware & System ConfigurationHP Pavilion g6 series:

• **ProcessorIntel i3-2310M (4) @ 2.095GHz:
    • **Graphics Card00:02.0 Red Hat, Inc. Virtio 1.0 GPU (no discrete graphics card)
    • **RAM4 G:
    • FydeOS Version(hd), v18.0-SP1, Unlicensed version:
  • *Relevant System Logs https://paste.ubuntu-ir.org/wtds*:

Note: If you’ve lost your FydeOS subscription, please refer to this FAQ for assistance.

Also, I installed a .deb file, but I get the following error when I try to run it: (screenshot attached)

As the tutorial states, switching to developer mode must first be set to UEFI boot in the BIOS. Sorry, switching to developer mode is not supported on v18 without UEFI support.