Should I buy a wifi network adapter?

Hi, I have a problem when I`m testing FideOS from a pendrive.
The operating system boots well, but when connecting it does not detect my internet connection.
I’m using a desktop computer with Atheros AR8132 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller connection.
I tried launching FydeOs on an ASUS notebook with Wifi adapter mediatek MT7630E and it didn’t recognize the connection either.
Then I tried on a Lenovo notebook with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 and it did work, I managed to connect to my FydeOS account and test the operating system a bit.
Should I buy an Intel Wi-Fi adapter for my desktop or is there a solution for my current network adapter (Atheros)?

My specifications are:
CPU: Pentium® Dual-core CPU - E5400 @ 2.70GHz
Storage: HDD WDC ATA Device
RAM: 4GB
Pendrive: Kingston Data Traveler 3.0
Network: Atheros AR8132 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller.

well there could be two problems first one could be that your internet isn’t compatible with your device. to fix that change your internet.
and the other one could be because FydeOS has chosen the wrong internet driver to fix that you can go to guest mode and click the extension that is preinstalled in the chromium browser which its called FydeOS system controller and change the WiFi driver. if none of them work you have to buy a new WiFi adapter. HOPE IT WILL WORK :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

You can use your Android Phone USB tethering using a USB Cable.
I have Ralink rt5370 it is not supported on this Fyde OS