Apps randomly black out

:pushpin:Question Description

Have you searched the community for related issues?

• [x] No similar issues found.

Please describe the problem you’ve encountered in detail:

• Description: I just installed FydeOS on my Radxa Rock 5B yesterday. I tried to tinker with some things since but couldn’t figure out why some apps just show a black screen. For example Spotify and Outlook:
    Spotify opens, my whole screen goes black for a second and after that the Spotify window just shows up black. When closing this window my screen goes black again. Opening up Spotify Web in Chrome does work, still shows a black screen for a second when opening or closing the Chrome tab (probably because of widewine?!). Songs play, so there is no copyright protection issue.
    Outlook opens up, lets me choose what account I want to connect and then just goes completely black after that. When I go back to the last site it shows up normal again.

:computer:System & Device Information

• Hardware & System Configuration:

• Processor: Rock 5B / RK3588
    • RAM: 8 GB
    • FydeOS Version: 18.1 R120
  • Relevant System Logs:

Hey Essage, I have the same issue with Freevee and Amazon Prime Video Apps. Both are consistently black. Freevee opens fine but when I go to login that screen is black. Prime Video is black upon opening. I am on a RPI5 8G with
FydeOS for SBC (Raspberry Pi 5), v18.0, Unlicensed version
Platform 15662.71.18.19
Chromium 120.0.6099.220

I have high hopes on this platform but support seems to be funnelled into expanding the portability and not actually having the platform supported and working.