fydeOS 18.1 install on Mac Mini (Late 2012)

:pushpin: Is the Mac Mini (Late 2012) Supported?

Have you searched the community for related issues?

• [ Yes] No similar issues found.

Please describe the problem you’ve encountered in detail:

• Booted from USB fydeOS 18.1 3-7 GEN. Heared the speakers talking. Press space bar for ??? support. Mouse click did not work to continue. —

:computer:System & Device Information

• Mac Mini (Late 2012) Model : MD387LL/A:
    • Intel i5 3rd Gen:
    • Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB
    • 16 GB RAM 500GB HDD:
    • FydeOS Version 18.1 3-7 Gen:
  • Relevant System Logs:
    • System did not boot up

Here’s what happened. Booted from USB containing fydeOS 18.1.
Dual Screens both showed up. Heard sound about pressing spacebar for voice commands. Volume up and down worked on USB connected keyboard. Mouse moved between both screen. When I click OK (or Next) nothing happened. Waited about 20 minutes and clicked again. Still nothing. Powered off.

Rebooted to ChromeOS Flex. Everything works. Keyboard (USB and bluetooth), mouse, USB Microphone, USB Camera, Speakers (internal and HDMI), 2 monitors.

Here’s an update. After downgrading Etcher to 1.18.11, I created an new fydeOS 18.1 USB bootable and booted up on my Mac Mini (Late 2012). Everything is working. I did modify my Mac by replacing the 500GB HDD with 128GB SSD. I’ve booted off the USB in the Try It mode. All appears to be working. I was going to do a Multi-boot install, but I’m not sure if the installer will resize my +0 SSD or install over the existing system.
Here’s what’s working.
Keyboard: I have a multi-function Belkin F8E820 keyboard. Most of the keys work. Numlock does not. I will research how to change the keyboard.
Monitors: I have two monitors installed (1 HDMI, 1 Apple port?) both working fine. Had to go into setting to put them in the correct position.
Speakers: I have 2 speakers. One on the HDMI monitor, the other the Mini internal speaker. Both work. Have to chose the one I want in settings. The default was HDMI.
Microphone: USB microphone detected and works. Does not work on Chromium Google home screen. Get No Internet Connection.
Camera: USB camera detected and works.
Overall, looks good. I’m comparing to ChromeOS Flex. Will able android and Play store later.