SSD is not recognized on Microsoft Surface Go2 (edit: solved)

Hi,
I’ve recently installed FydeOs on my Surcafe Go2 and selected the option to install it on the whole harddrive. For some reason, FydeOS does not recognize the installed SSD, so I’m basically missing 128g of storage. I’ve tried to remedy this by installing windows 11 through a windows recovery flash drive, but it does not recognize the SSD either. Does anybody have any advice?
Best,
Jan

hey guys
which FydeOS ver do you got
btw
and you’d better got a new ssd seemed that:(

I installed the latest available version specifically tailored towards a Surface Go2 (18.1). I don’t think the SSD broke. Pretty sure the installer fucked up the internal UEFI settings as it only shows the emmc drive. It is simply not mounted at boot, which is pretty messed up considering the language used by the OS creator regarding its seemingly stable state.

I use a surface go2 and everything works for me. You should find what’s wrong with your device and stop being a racist.

Where did I talk about ethnicity? And the language used obviously refers to the marketing speak used to promote the OS. It’s all in English. There’s nothing wrong with my device, there’s clearly something wrong with the installer though.

Update: after using a partition management tool (the professional edition sold by Aomei) the SSD is recognized and mounted as before. So if any devs read this, plz look into it.

Nobody using surface go 2 reported this except you and you fixed it by a software. Why should the devs look into this? Clearly nothing wrong about the installer.

There is no issue, I just got wrong information from the seller. Have a great day everyone who followed the tread and enjoy using FydeOS!