Unable to access Google Drive with fyDroid on Surface Pro 6

:pushpin:Question Description

Have you searched the community for related issues?

  • No similar issues found.

Please describe the problem you’ve encountered in detail:

  • Description:
    When I purchased FydeOS for You for my Surface Pro 6, the system moved to V2 3 with fydroid. Now, I cannot get to Google Drive from Files App. I also cannot Save to PDF for print jobs.

Other advice said toggle Android Subsystem, but that option is greyed-out in settings.

Advice?

:computer:System & Device Information

  • Hardware & System Configuration:

    • Surface Pro 6
    • Processor:
    • Graphics Card(Please specify if there’s a discrete graphics card):
    • RAM:
    • FydeOS Version:
    • V2 3.0
  • Relevant System Logs:

    • Open the Chromium browser and enter /var/log/messages to retrieve logs.
    • Log Details:

Note: If you’ve lost your FydeOS subscription, please refer to this FAQ for assistance.